Saturday, July 30, 2011

Elsie Turns 3!

Well , on July 24th our little girl turned 3 years old...I can't believe how she has grown...
Elsie wanted a TinkerBell birthday with a Yellow cake and Chocolate Icing...and of course Chocolate Ice Cream....
This girl loves her chocolate...Elsie was so excited for her party...We arrived home from a full day at church and the party started...Grandma and Papa were able to come too...Before we had a chance to sing to Elsie, I heard a very sweet voice singing,
"Happy Birthday to me, Happy Birthday to me, Happy Birthday to myself, Happy Birthday to me." Do you think this girl
was excited for her birthday or what? It was too cute...So that was my clue she had waited long enough...We had cake and ice cream
and then for the presents...Grandma and Papa got Elsie a talking Jessie Doll from Toy Story...and Mommy and Daddy got Elsie her own bike...A pink big wheel...I think the birthday was a success...We are so thankful that God has allowed us to be her parents...May God
give us wisdom to raise Elsie up to be a Godly young lady...Thank you Lord for the gift of a daughter!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment